Thursday, June 21, 2012

NuStar in the Hole!

NuStar( Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Arrayon) is a probe to search for black holes that was launched into space on June 13, 2012. It was a very busy day with so many errands to run I could not watch it live. I was able to get updates on my twitter page on what was going on. Basically, this telescope was successfully launched and I hope there is a great camera in this device. I will be watching first hand on its return and will get to feed my fascination for black holes.
After that the week just got busier and there was no time for blogging. I did get time to take a lot of pictures and have been practicing taking good shots with this film camera. its a lot harder than it looks. I would go digital but this camera, if you get everything set right, takes some awesome pictures. I have not lost my commitment to getting an incredible shot of the night sky.Which is why tonight I dedicate my night to taking more practice pictures; fingers crossed. If anything I will enjoy looking at the stars and might even identify some new clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment